Residential Leasing Agent Alkimos & Perth's Northern Suburbs
Congratulations, you have just purchased an investment property and are ready to engage with a Property Manager. But where do you start?
Here are our top tips when it comes to selecting a Property Manager.
1. Communication: We hear it all to often that owners are not notified when their tenant falls behind on their rent payment or has asked for maintenance, leaving the owner out of pocket.
2. Knowledge: You want to ensure the Property Manager has knowledge on the area, invests time on research, so any questions from prospective tenants can be answered. There is nothing worse than a tenant asking where the closest school is and the Property Manager is having to look it up! Industry knowledge is also important the agent needs to remain on trend with what is happening in the world of real estate and bylaws.
3. Trustworthy: At the end of the day, you are trusting them with your biggest asset.
4. Flexibility: Are they prepared to show your investment property to prospective tenants after hours or on weekends?
5. Marketing: Where will they market my investment and what will the advertisement look like?
We are happy to let you know that our Business Owner, Julia will also be your Property Manager. Julia comes with years of experience and will always go the extra mile to ensure your investment property is treated with the respect and care it deserves.
Call (08) 6201 9641 today to discuss your property management requirements.
Connect with us on Facebook.